Home for Sweet Nigerian Music | MP3 Music Download | Video Download

(BREAKING NEWS) JIM IYKE USED &DUMPED ME

by NKEMABO-SON TERRY , at Sunday, June 09, 2013 , have 0 comments

I was told to act for the reality show as if I truly was a jealous and crazy lover. It was an act, but now I feel as if Jim set me up. He is a wicked man. I stood by him through all his troubles and tribulations. I helped bring him to the limelight when the light of his career was dimming. He is an ingrate and I leave him to God.” One area that seems to have pained Keturah more appears to be the rumor making the rounds that Jim left her for the Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari.

That is the rumor I have heard and I know it is not just a rumor. They have been hooking up in Ghana. They were together at Tuface’s wedding and appear to be everywhere together. I just can’t believe Jim would be this ungrateful – after all I have done for him. I have not been able to accept this and I am truly in a state of shock. If Jim could treat me the way he did, after six years of being there for him, supporting him, encouraging him in all that he did, then I wish Nadia the best of luck.

Jim, according to sources is living in Nadia’s house in Ghana and is constantly seen driving her car on the streets of Accra the Ghanaian capital. He is said to have told friends he and Nadia are mere friends, but most people find that difficult to believe.

Get More Of These Update,

Make New Frieds;

Click to Join  BBM CHANNEL 

OR

Copy and Add Below Code

C004F0987

(BREAKING NEWS) JIM IYKE USED &DUMPED ME
(BREAKING NEWS) JIM IYKE USED &DUMPED ME - written by NKEMABO-SON TERRY , published at Sunday, June 09, 2013, categorized as BREAKING NEWS . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment

Your Opinion is needed

Cancel Reply
GetID

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meek Mills - DWMTM | Full Album

Lil Wayne – Pull Up Ft. Euro (Free Weezy Album)

Copyright ©2013 SWEET NAIJA MUSIC
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->