Home for Sweet Nigerian Music | MP3 Music Download | Video Download

Yvonne Nelson Opens Up About Her Private Life & The Man Of Her Dreams

by NKEMABO-SON TERRY , at Friday, March 06, 2015 , have 0 comments
 
Yvonne Nelson was guest on the KSM' show on Metro Tv and below what she said about her private life 





“This year I’m a secondary virgin I’m just trying to concentrate on mycareer. I’m not in a rush; I don’t want to marry today and divorce tomorrow because it happens a lot in the industry. Marriage is a beautiful thing but it has to be right. I don’t want to let my mom down, Iwant to make her and myself happy. Most Ghanaian and Nigerian men are intimidated; most often when it’s age appropriate; then they think I’m doing better than them and that I’m going to be bossyand control them around. Those around my age are bothered that I’m an independent lady. That has always been the problem”.

“There was about two guys who got scared. But I really don’t mind. Middle of last year, I was trying out something and I wasn’t convinced so I backed off. It had to do with the man not being matured enough” she explained.

She also described her dream man to be…


“The person has to be age appropriate – a five year gap is okay. But I don’t want someone too old because when that happens, you can’t hold a conversation with such a person

DOWNLOAD HERO - DE OCEANS
Via. @sweetnaijamusic. DOWNLOAD HERO - DE OCEANS


Get More Of These Update,

Make New Frieds;

Click to Join  BBM CHANNEL 

OR

Copy and Add Below Code

C004F0987

Yvonne Nelson Opens Up About Her Private Life & The Man Of Her Dreams
Yvonne Nelson Opens Up About Her Private Life & The Man Of Her Dreams - written by NKEMABO-SON TERRY , published at Friday, March 06, 2015, categorized as Entertainment Gist , GISTS . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment

Your Opinion is needed

Cancel Reply
GetID

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meek Mills - DWMTM | Full Album

Lil Wayne – Pull Up Ft. Euro (Free Weezy Album)

Copyright ©2013 SWEET NAIJA MUSIC
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->